ITAG membership offers organizations and individuals access to business and workforce development resources; and provides opportunities to collaborate, and network with corporate and educational partners throughout the region.
ITAG's mission is to promote Information Technology, Communications, and Technological Processes, to all companies and individuals in Southeastern Pennsylvania as a means to become more effective in an increasingly sophisticated global marketplace. This is accomplished by working closely with and servicing participating ITAG companies, economic development agencies, and education/training partners to develop the tech workforce and help businesses succeed by using technology effectively.
Benefits to participating in the ITAG partnership include:
- Access to regional incumbent worker training grants
- Workforce training and education funds / programs
- Shared resources for business support
- Recruiting assistance
- Assistance growing the pipeline of qualified workers
- Opportunities to influence curriculum
- Networking with key policy makers and funding sources
So Join ITAG today and you can help us...
- directly promote IT career awareness among our students
- make a personal difference in IT workforce development
- collaborate with other business and educational professionals
Dedicate your time and support to...
- ensuring a vibrant and growing IT workforce for
- creating opportunities for students and teachers to learn about IT careers
- adding a "high touch" to the high tech workforce image
You may also be interested in...
- hosting ITAG events for students and teachers
- presenting IT career awareness workshops or technical seminars
- helping us develop our network and spreading the word