Technology training funds deadline extended
Is technology outpacing your business?
Would it help your business to enhance your employees’ technical knowledge?
The ITAG Industry Partnership can help your organization maintain a competitive workforce with a grant to offset costs of technology-related training. Eligible employers/trainees can receive a reimbursement of up to 50% of course costs for each trainee. Funding is provided through grants by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, and the Chester County Workforce Development Board.
Funding is limited. Apply now to reserve the funds.
• Trainees must be employed residents of Pennsylvania
• Training must occur between January 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020
• The following topics are currently eligible for reimbursement:
– Business System Analysis
– Technical Project Management
– Programming Languages and Developer Platforms
– Cloud Computing Architecture
– Software Development Methodologies
– Network Administration and Security
– Dev Ops
If you or your employees have trained, or plan to train, in any of the topics listed above, please contact us to explore grant opportunities. If you have a technology industry related class in which you are interested in taking, or have already taken, during this time frame and it is not on the list above please contact us; we may be able to revise the list.
As a condition of the funding grant, recipients are required to report training outcomes, such as job retention, a projected wage increase, new title, or promotion. As required by the Department of Labor and Industry, trainees must provide their social security number (SSN). SSNs are not retained and are used for state reporting only.